Saturday 25 February 2012

Out & About

Hallo People, how is your weekend coming? Hope well! Mine is just all about resting cause my week was stressfull. Here are some pictures i took on monday with my girl VAL.... Cute!!! i like the pictures doe! Hope you would like em also...
Our makeups are clean & nice...  Thankx to TARA studio where we purchased some makeups & they made us up for free(big smile)... if you notice, we are both on braids yeah! thats what is trending now.(topic for another day).







& Our girly Tope. We met her at shoprite some weeks ago. she is fun to be with too.

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! U guys are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Gorgeous!!! Good thinking...Good product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv dis pics...so cute n natural

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii .....I like ur work....we could become affiliates...I do designs myself....add me 28ebb377 if ur interested or mail me at kanyecroSs@yahoomail.com or charlieoctaine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sals who are those beautiful ladies with u, pass me their nos, plz, nice blog, u will definitely follow up.

    ReplyDelete